This will be my last post of the year. I’ve decided to take the rest of the year off from blogging and social media. You know how much time it takes to keep all of these platforms up. Blogging 5 days a week is incredibly time-consuming and I want to make sure I’m not distracted during this holiday season. I’m wishing you all a very happy holiday and I look forward to catching up with you after the new year. In the meantime, I’d like to introduce you to this week’s blogs to follow!
- Jennifer over at Not Quite Superhuman is a lifestyle blogger who is new to the community. She shares about productivity, creativity, and happiness. Stop by and let her know you found her through this post so she can experience the connection of the blogging community!
- She suggests visiting Harper, a lifestyle blogger who shares posts reviews on things she’s watched and travel posts among other things.
- Canadian lifestyle blogger, Monica posts about all things fashion including how to be fashionable on a college budget. You can find her on Instagram as well.
- She recommends checking out fellow Canadian lifestyle blogger, Samantha who now lives in London.
- Natalie is a blogger living in New York whose blog is dedicated to sharing things you can do in New York. So if you’re planning a trip that way or find yourself in the area, this is a blog you’ll want to check out for ideas!
- She suggests stopping by to visit lifestyle blogger Emily Clare.
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to mingle in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight! Also reblog and share on social media for this post to get maximum exposure for all bloggers featured. ❤
Thanks for reading, I hope you found some new blogs to add to your reader! If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The rules are short and simple, please provide these 3 things in a comment to make it easy on me to get the post together. You’ll need to provide me with:
- a short description of your blog
- the link to a blog other than your own
- short description of what this blog about
If these 3 requirements aren’t met, I will NOT add your blog to the list! It takes me time to put this together and giving me all of the info upfront streamlines the process to feature your blog in front of my community. So thank you in advance for making it easier for me to feature you! ❤
I’d like to make a special request and ask you to share the Go Fund Me campaign I’ve created. My 9-year-old daughter and I are working with a local organization to donate backpacks filled with necessities to the homeless.
Thanks again for reading, happy holidays from my family to yours! ❤
When it rains every time you go to take family pics, you just take them on the couch…