Giving is part of my life, my business, and my blog! Opening up my platform to help bloggers get exposure to a new audience and connect readers with blogs they haven’t discovered is a way that I can give back to the blogging community. I am so excited to introduce you to the following lifestyle bloggers!
First, I’d like to introduce you to Theresa and Mandy of Rest and Be Online Meditation. If you’ve thought about meditating or you’re interested in guided meditations, you’ll love what they have available! They have several playlists of guided meditations for relaxation, self-care, and to promote sleep among other reasons. The great thing is, you can access them via an app and meditate anywhere for a few minutes to slow down a busy mind (or life).
- Hanna is a lifestyle blogger who shares what it’s like to grow up in a large family. You can follow her on Instagram here.
- She suggests checking out Rachel who shares short stories, reviews, and guest posts.
- Seun is a Nigerian beauty and lifestyle blogger who shares about her life in addition to beauty tips and reviews. Check out her Instagram account here.
- She recommends visiting The Maven, a personal opinion based lifestyle blog.
- Zed Lifestyle is a brand new lifestyle blog. She’s still trying to figure it out but she’s sharing about beauty, life, food, and fashion along the way. You can follow her on Instagram here.
- She suggests stopping by Rabia’s lifestyle and beauty blog,
I encourage you to check out the blogging tips I’ve put together. Click on the image to browse the posts. I’ve created them so seasoned bloggers and beginners alike can understand them. You might learn something new or be reminded of something you’ve forgotten over time.
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to introduce yourself in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight! I’d also encourage you to reblog and share this post on social media to maximize its reach. ❤
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope you found some new blogs to add to your reader! If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The rules are short and simple, please provide these 3 things in a comment to make it easy on me to get the post together. You’ll need to provide me with:
- a short description of your blog
- the link to a blog other than your own
- short description of what this blog about
If these 3 requirements aren’t met, I will NOT add your blog to the list! It takes me time to put this together and giving me all of the info upfront streamlines the process to feature your blog in front of my community. So thank you in advance for making it easier for me to feature you! ❤
I’d also appreciate you sharing the Go Fund Me campaign to help me raise funds to donate backpacks filled with necessities to the homeless. Thank you for your help!
Thanks again for reading, I can’t wait to hear of the things you’ve discovered and wonderful people you’ve connected with. Happy FriYAY!
Sending you lots of love,