I’m so excited! It’s that time of the week again! Time to connect bloggers with the thing they want most- readers! As well as help you connect with new bloggers to fill your feeds with! It’s so hard to get discovered and the best way is to get out there and find events like this where you can meet and connect with others. I’m so happy to introduce you to this week’s line up! Featured bloggers, be sure to say something in the comments! Readers welcome them to our community!
- Sneha is a banker and corporate trainer who blogs about business-related personal development. She focuses on helping readers understand how their personalities fit into a corporate setting. Check her out over at The Corporate Look.
- She recommends checking out Mrinalini, an engineer who blogs about her love for makeup.
- Eleni is a fashion and fitness blogger who writes over at Coffee and Concealer. You can also find her on Instagram.
- She suggests heading over to visit Meli, a lifestyle blogger with lots of fall fashion favorites to be on the lookout for.
- The last blog featured this week is Inspire Me Mom where Melissa blogs about healthy living and being your best self.
- She recommends checking out fellow mom blogger Brittany’s blog where she shares her story of motherhood and product reviews.
I encourage you to check out the blogging tips I’ve put together. Click on the image to browse the posts. I’ve created them so seasoned bloggers and beginners alike can understand them. You might learn something new or be reminded of something you’ve forgotten over time.
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to mingle in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight! ❤
Thanks for reading, I hope you found some new blogs to add to your reader! If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The rules are short and simple, please provide these 3 things in a comment to make it easy on me to get the post together. You’ll need to provide me with:
- a short description of your blog
- the link to a blog other than your own
- short description of what this blog about
If these 3 requirements aren’t met, I will NOT add your blog to the list! It takes me time to put this together and giving me all of the info upfront streamlines the process to feature your blog in front of my community. So thank you in advance for making it easier for me to feature you! ❤
Thanks again for reading, I can’t wait to hear of the things you’ve discovered and wonderful people you’ve connected with. Happy FriYAY!
Sending you lots of love,