Giving is part of my life, my business, and my blog! Opening up my platform to help bloggers get exposure to a new audience and connect readers with blogs they haven’t discovered is a way that I can give back to the blogging community. I am so excited to introduce you to the following lifestyle bloggers!
- Faith has a lifestyle blog where she shares all thing makeup, fashion, travel related as a college student. You can find her tips and insights over on Doing Life with Faith.
- She suggests checking out Abi, a 14-year-old lifestyle blogger, and photographer.
- Tameka is a lifestyle blogger over at Pretty Pink & Girly who writes about food, music, and poems. She’s new to the blogosphere so in an effort to introduce her to some wonderful bloggers in our community, so I’m happy to introduce you to @BenAqiba. Ben is incredibly kind, thoughtful, and supportive. Whenever I see his name in my notifications, I know he’s left a kind-hearted comment. You can visit his uplifting blog here.
- The last blog featured this week is Says the Dark Girl. It’s a lifestyle inspiration blog. The anonymous blogger publishes quotes, photos, and her writing to share her perspective of life with you.
I encourage you to check out the blogging tips I’ve put together. Click on the image to browse the posts. I’ve created them so seasoned bloggers and beginners alike can understand them. You might learn something new or be reminded of something you’ve forgotten over time..
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to mingle in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight! ❤
Thanks for reading, I hope you found some new blogs to add to your reader! If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The rules are short and simple, please provide these 3 things in a comment to make it easy on me to get the post together. You’ll need to provide me with:
- a short description of your blog
- the link to a blog other than your own
- short description of what this blog about
If these 3 requirements aren’t met, I will NOT add your blog to the list! It takes me time to put this together and giving me all of the info upfront streamlines the process to feature your blog in front of my community. So thank you in advance for making it easier for me to feature you! ❤
Thanks again for reading, I can’t wait to hear of the things you’ve discovered and wonderful people you’ve connected with. Happy FriYAY!
Sending you lots of love,