It’s been a while since the last time I spread some blog love! Now that I’m back in full swing, I wanted to be sure to give you guys some more blogs to follow! Here’s a lineup of wonderful bloggers in the blogosphere who you might know or might be new to you! Be sure to give them some love in the comments and when you stop by let them know you found them through this post. It’s always nice to know how someone new finds your blog. I’ll leave you to browse and mingle! Happy Friday or as my daughter likes to say FriYAY!
I’m excited to introduce you to:
- First up is a blogger brand new to the blogosphere who shares her travels with us. Stop by and check out her photos and let her know if you’ve been or if those locations are on your bucket list!
- She suggests checking out a European travel blog featuring the most beautiful places in Europe off the beaten path.
- Next we have a blog by a self-described 20 something-year-old feminist finding her way in the world. She blogs over at Fearlessly Flawed and you can check out her Instagram here.
- Our last feature for the day is Tris, a nutrition and health-focused blogger who shares healthy (and beautiful) recipes. You can drool over the plated creations on her Instagram grid.
- She suggests checking out fellow Australian blogger, Liz who blogs about vegetarian eating and economic living over on I Spy Plumb Pie.
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to mingle in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight! ❤
Thanks for reading, I hope you found some new blogs to add to your reader! If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The rules are short and simple, please provide these 3 things in a comment to make it easy on me to get the post together. You’ll need to provide me with:
3 things I need to feature your blog:
- a short description of your blog
- a link to your blog or the post you want featured
- a link to another blogger’s post or homepage and let me know what they blog about
Feel free to reply to your own comment with the link to another blog if you have trouble leaving 2 links in one comment. If these 3 rules aren’t met, I won’t be able to add your blog to the list until you’ve completed them. This is about each of us paying it forward!
Thanks again for reading, I can’t wait to hear of the things you’ve discovered and wonderful people you’ve connected with. Have a great day!
Sending you lots of love,