It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve had a chance to get this post up but I’m happy to share some blogs for you to follow! Feel free to share some love in the comments and let them know how you found them when you stop by!
- Alura has a lifestyle blog about fitness, college, and long-distance relationships. In this post, she shares questions to ask to get to know someone better.
- She recommends checking out Naya’s fashion and lifestyle blog.
- I’ve Got Big Plans is a travel blog written by three friends who talk about internship, volunteer work, and mobile home travel.
- One of the contributors suggests checking out a travel blog by a Dutch couple who inspired them to begin their own blogging journey.
- Ann runs a blog called Gardening Limited where she shares tips on urban gardening in tight spaces and on a budget. Here she shares a post on the benefits of lavender.
- She recommends checking out a blog that talks about life in a small town in Maine.
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to mingle in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight!
If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The only rules are:
- leave a short description of your blog
- leave a link to the post you want featured
- include a link to another blogger’s post or homepage and let me know what they blog about
If these conditions aren’t met, I won’t include your blog. It takes time to put these posts together and giving me those three pieces of information help the process go as quickly and smoothly as possible for me to get your blog some exposure. Feel free to reply to your own comment with the link to another blog if you have trouble leaving 2 links in one comment.
What do you think of this week’s line up? Does this make it easier to discover new blogs? Do you have anything in common with any of the bloggers? Feel free to share in the comments!