It’s one of my favorite posts of the week! The weekly blog share where I introduce you to bloggers to follow! It makes it easier for you to discover a handful of blogs and connect with bloggers you might not come across otherwise. Enjoy!
- @memoirsonthmove is a travel and lifestyle blogger from Whales living in New Zealand. Stop by to see the places you’ll discover and travel tips you’ll uncover on her blog! If you’re a chocolate lover, you won’t be able to resist this gem in New Zealand.
- She recommends checking out fellow New Zealand blogger Genie who is a graphic designer and food blogger.
- I’m highlighting a recent follower I selected randomly. Kara shares some great stuff on her lifestyle blog from frugal living, to urban gardening, and living simply. I absolutely love the clean look of her blog and can relate to her love of simple living.
- The blogger over at Admiring Little Things focuses on motivation, dealing with depression, as well as cherishing the little things. Here’s a post with ideas of things to do this summer.
- The suggested blog is @hhannahrw a lifestyle blog and self-described sassy girl sharing posts about life with bit of attitude.
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to mingle in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight!
If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The only rules are:
- leave a short description of your blog
- leave a link to the post you want featured
- include a link to another blogger’s post or homepage and let me know what they blog about
Feel free to reply to your own comment with the link to another blog if you have trouble leaving 2 links in one comment. If these 3 rules aren’t met, I won’t be able to add your blog to the list.
What do you think of this week’s line up? Does this make it easier to discover new blogs? Do you have anything in common with any of the bloggers? Feel free to share in the comments!