I hope you’re ready to check out some new blogs because I have 6 new ones for you to discover! Be sure to stop by and show them some love on behalf of our community!
- While the name of Emily’s blog gives her niche away, you won’t be able to tell what makes her travel blog different than most. Explore her blog to find out what she does differently than other travel bloggers, beginning with this post!
- She recommends checking out Roxy, a kindred spirit.
- I had a lovely conversation after meeting Eli just a couple of days ago. He blogs about fatherhood, food, and futbol. It was this particular post he shared that sparked our conversation.
- Quintessential Faith is a faith-based lifestyle blog. The selected post to share is about the birth of a friend’s baby.
- The suggested blog is a fellow lifestyle blog that shares recipes, Nigerian dishes in particular.
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to mingle in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight!
If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The only rules are:
- leave a short description of your blog
- leave a link to the post you want featured
- include a link to another blogger’s post or homepage and let me know what they blog about
Feel free to reply to your own comment with the link to another blog if you have trouble leaving 2 links in one comment. If these 3 rules aren’t met, I won’t be able to add your blog to the list.
What do you think of this week’s line up? Does this make it easier to discover new blogs? Do you have anything in common with any of the bloggers? Feel free to share in the comments!
If you’ve joined the Parenting Book Club, be sure to check out the first weekly discussion post! If you haven’t joined, you might want to! No need to have kids to read this book with us, the content can be applied in interactions with people of all ages!