It’s that time of the week again! I’m here to connect bloggers to readers and introduce you to blogs to add to follow! ❤
- Niki from Niki’s Thoughts recently started a new blog dedicated to books, reading literacy tips, and video reviews. As an Usborne rep, she has access to some pretty cool books for the young ones in your life! If you’re looking for a unique gift idea, you might want to check this out to give the gift of reading to a child in your life.
- Niki suggests checking out Yesha, a fellow book blogger who shares book reviews and author interviews.
- I recently met Chuck through a guest post I did. He’s an author who shares a very interesting story in his novel. If you enjoy historical fiction books, you’ll want to check out his novel about a young man and his fellow pararescue crew in the Vietnam War.
- Chuck recommends checking out Wendy’s blog. He particularly enjoys how she pairs her writing and photography in her posts.
- Yaz, one part of the blogging duo over at Fat Fridays reached out to share her five favorite winter mocktails. This blog is run by two friends who share their momlife stories and 80/20 lifestyle.
- She shared a particular post that inspired her to follow Sade, a fellow motherhood and marriage blogger.
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to mingle in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight! ❤
If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The only rules are:
- leave a short description of your blog
- leave a link to the post you want featured
- include a link to another blogger’s post or homepage and let me know what they blog about
Feel free to reply to your own comment with the link to another blog if you have trouble leaving 2 links in one comment. If these 3 rules aren’t met, I won’t be able to add your blog to the list.
What do you think of this week’s line up? Does this make it easier to discover new blogs? Do you have anything in common with any of the bloggers? Feel free to share in the comments! ❤
If you’ve joined the Parenting Book Club, be sure to get your book on order! Next Monday, we start reading the first unit! If you haven’t joined, you might want to! No need to have kids to read this book with us, the content can be applied in interactions with people of all ages!