It’s that time of the week again! I hope you’re ready to meet some new bloggers! This is one of my favorite things about blogging, being able to connect bloggers with readers and exposing bloggers to fellow bloggers. Be sure to stop by and see what you have in common, what you can learn, or what might interest you! Let them know you found them through this post, it’s always nice to know how new visitors find you ❤
- @EverythingEm_x shares about her adventures traveling around Iceland! If you’re thinking of going or are curious about it, you might want to check out her blog! In this post, she shares a snowmobiling trip.
- Her suggestion was Moosylicious a fellow travel blogger who shares some amazing photos!
- Mary blogs about her experience as a wife and mom. In this post, she discusses the topic of leaving a legacy.
- She recommended Sheri and Steph’s blog where they discuss balancing motherhood with work life.
- Colleen has a DIY lifestyle blog she uses to inspire others to try their hand at DIY projects. She chose to share a beautiful way to spread Spring cheer in this post with a Tulip wreath tutorial.
- She suggests checking out Kathy a still-life and portrait photographer who shares some incredibly beautiful flat lay images.
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to mingle in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight! ❤
If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The only rules are:
- leave a short description of your blog
- leave a link to the post you want featured
- include a link to another blogger’s post or homepage and let me know what they blog about
Feel free to reply to your own comment with the link to another blog if you have trouble leaving 2 links in one comment. If these 3 rules aren’t met, I won’t be able to add your blog to the list.
What do you think of this week’s line up? Does this make it easier to discover new blogs? Do you have anything in common with any of the bloggers? Feel free to share in the comments! ❤