Get your cuppa or bookmark this post to come back to! It’s Tuesday and I’m back with 3 new bloggers to introduce you to along with their suggestions for blogs to check out! I’m loving the opportunity to meet bloggers again because I don’t have as much time to look for them as I used to. You know I’m all about connections so I’ll share them with you! I’m pleased to introduce you to the following bloggers!
- loftspeaker1 has a blog dedicated to encouraging couples. Stop by to see what is offered here!
- Suggested blog by loftspeaker1 is JP Robinson a blog that also provides relationship posts.
- Sha has a momlife blog over at eat.exercise.exhale where she shares the situations she faces in life that challenge her to be better, healthier, and happier.
- She recommends checking out KE Garland’s blog full of inspirational quotes, stories, and images. Who funny enough I’m connected to on another social media platform (such a small world!).
- @julia32963 blogs over at Unbreakable Joy where she shares stories of how her intuition shows up in her life. She shares a particularly interesting story about her mom here.
- She suggests checking out Charlotte Graham, a lifestyle blogger from Tennessee.
Featured bloggers: Thank you for reaching out! I’m so humbled to introduce you to my blogging community! Be sure to mingle in the comments to maximize your time in the spotlight! ❤
If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The only rules are:
- leave a short description of your blog
- leave a link to the post you want featured
- include a link to another blogger’s post or homepage and let me know what they blog about
Feel free to reply to your own comment with the link to another blog if you have trouble leaving 2 links in one comment. If these 3 rules aren’t met, I won’t be able to add your blog to the list.
What do you think of this week’s line up? Does this make it easier to discover new blogs? Do you have anything in common with any of the bloggers? Feel free to share in the comments! ❤