If you love to find new blogs to follow and bloggers to connect with, you’re in for a treat! Once a week, I’ll be highlighting 3 bloggers along with a blog each of them recommends so it’s a two for one blog discovery!
This is the first blog meet I’ve hosted since I stopped doing meet and greets a while back. I look forward to connecting you with some great new-to-you blogs! Listed in the order they signed up:
- Kara is new to the blogiverse and has a lifestyle blog where she writes about things like cruelty free makeup as well as book and television show reviews. You can find her on Twitter as @BookBeauty_Blog
- She reccommends Ali’s blog who is known as the veggie expat, a French vegetarian sharing tasty looking meals.
- Kim is a friend of mine who I met last year when I first started my blog journey. She left the blogiverse for a bit but is back sharing her gorgeous photos and stories of her travels with us. If you haven’t been bitten by the travel bug, make sure to go prepared because it will get you when you visit her blog!
- She invites us to check out a friend named Geraint that inspired her to try her hand at blogging in the first place noting that you can expect laughs at his place.
- The Wellington family just started their blog this year where they share their travels as expats. As someone working to become a world traveler, this is right up my ally! Let them show you how it can be done!
I’m so happy to be hosting meet and greets in a different way! I’m happy to connect readers to blogers they might not have otherwise discovered and help bloggers grow their audience!
If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The only rules are:
- leave a short description of your blog
- leave a link to the post you want featured
- include a link to another blogger’s post or homepage
Feel free to reply to your own comment with the link to another blog if you have trouble leaving 2 links in one comment. If these 3 little rules aren’t met, I won’t be able to add your blog to the list.
Did you already know any of the bloggers mentioned? If not, did you check them out? Be sure to leave them some love and let them know you found them through here, it’s always nice to know how new visitors find you! Leave a comment below if you want to be featured in a future blog meet!