As you know, I’m no longer hosting meet and greets but I love to play matchmaker and connect the blog community! Instead of meet and greets, I’m spreading the blog love by sharing posts from other bloggers. This week I wanted to share posts that I found interesting that had to do with Fall. It’s my favorite season of the year, I love the colors, the weather, and the snuggly clothes. I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did! Be sure to spread the love by leaving a comment or liking the posts. Happy Friday! ❤
- I came across this post linked to a YouTube tutorial I was watching to make a Fall inspired project. I made the beautiful crochet leaves in orange and two tones of brown so far. If you are looking for an easy and pretty Fall crochet project, check this one out!
- I’m all about natural living and making my own home fragrances is a great way to keep unnecessary chemicals out of our home. I found this Fall themed spray to share just with you guys! I haven’t tried it yet but I’ve saved it to come back to and make a blend for my essential oil diffuser.
- If you’re looking to boost your curb appeal, you might want to check out this simple yet beautiful Fall decor post. I love the wreath she made last year!
- Not only are the photos stunning but the recipe is healthy and I can only imagine tastes delicious! If you like pumpkin, you might want to add this to your recipe folder!
- While searching for photos of Fall leaves, I came across this post with a video of a Husky (my favorite dog!) playing in a pile of leaves that was just too cute to resist sharing!
Have you come across any Autum posts you’d like to share? Crafts, tutorials, photos, recipes, feel free to share any Fall related posts in the comments! If you’d like to see a specific blog or topic featured, feel free to let me know in the comments and I’ll look into it! ❤