*Update* The business page has launched, you can visit by clicking here.
I can’t believe how quickly the summer has flown by! I’m a week away from getting certified to be a Life Coach and launching my new business website! My blog followers will be the first ones to get a glimpse at the site! I’ve been working on it hard and I’m very pleased. I can’t wait for you to see it! I’ll have some special opportunities so you’ll want to check it out quickly to take advantage! I’m so thankful to be able to dedicate myself to doing something I love so much! In 7 days you’ll be able to see it in full, for now, here’s a sneak peek!
Sneak peek at the website-
One of the easiest ways to explain what Life Coaching is, is by explaining what it’s not.
Life coaching is not:
- Focusing on past hurts, pains, and disappointments- Sure, things may come up but we aren’t going to dwell on them. We’ll be looking forward to see how those experiences have shaped you, what they’ve prepared you for and what you can take from that going forward.
- Your coach telling you what to do or how to do it- As your coach, I’m here to hold the space and time for you to make self-discoveries, work through the process, and come up with solutions.
- Your coach doing the work for you- A lot of the progress comes after the session. You’ll identify areas to work on and ways that you can bring improvement into your life. As your coach, I’ll make sure you have a clear approach but it’s up to you to make it happen!
It’s probably safe to say that everyone can benefit from having a great Life Coach in their life! That being said, I’m not the best Life Coach for everyone. What does the ideal client-coach partnership look like with Niki?
- You’re open to positive changes and the process that comes with them- You agree you have to do things differently to get different results than you have in the past (even if you may experience some growing pains to get there). I won’t push you beyond your limits but I will encourage you to stretch beyond your comfort zone.
- You’re ready to take responsibility for your life and make choices that align with your goals- You’re ready to make some honest self-evaluations and use them to take a proactive approach to getting where you want to be!
- You’re ready to stop living a life of chance and start living a life of choice– You’re ready to take steps to live a life of purpose and fulfillment that’s true to your authentic self! You’re ready to live the life of greatness that you’re destined to, however, that may look for you!
- You’re committed to yourself- You’re ready to put in the time, effort and energy in yourself. You realize that you owe it to yourself to not only be the best version of yourself but live the life you dream of.
What are your thoughts on the sneak peek? I’d love to hear your feedback!