Thank you to all of you that reached out, this has been completed. I’m no longer offering complimentary sessions. If you’d like to schedule a session, please visit my website to explore packages and book a complimentary discovery session.
As part of my Life Coaching certification, I need to reach a determined number of minimum session hours. I’m just a few sessions away from reaching my minimum hour requirement and I thought a great way to reach it was by offering a complimentary session to a limited number of followers!
There are no commitments or obligations beyond that session. This is a way for you to help me reach my requirement and as a thank you, I’d like to offer one complimentary session. If this is something you’d be interested in, take a look below at the sneak peek of my coaching page I’ll be launching soon and send me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a session.
Thank you to all of you that have supported me on this journey with your kind words, encouragement, believing in me, and congratulating me along the way. I’m one step closer to walking in my destiny!
Sneak peek of my coaching page!
One of the easiest ways to explain what Life Coaching is, is by explaining what it’s not.
Life coaching is not:
- Working through past hurts, pains and disappointments- Sure, things may come up but we aren’t going to dwell on them. We’ll be looking forward to see how those experiences have shaped you, what they’ve prepared you for and what you can take from that going forward.
- Your coach telling you what to do or how to do it- As your coach, I’m here to hold the space and time for you to make self-discoveries, work through the process, and come up with solutions.
- Your coach doing the work for you- A lot of the progress comes after the session. You’ll identify areas to work on and ways that you can bring improvement into your life. As your coach I’ll make sure you have a clear approach but it’s up to you to make it happen!
It’s probably safe to say that everyone can benefit from having a great Life Coach in their life! That being said, I’m not the best Life Coach for everyone. What does the ideal client-coach partnership look like with me as the coach?
- You’re open to positive changes and the process that comes with them- You agree you have to do things differently to get different results than you have in the past (even if you may experience some growing pains to get there). I won’t push you beyond your limits but I will encourage you to stretch beyond your comfort zone.
- You’re ready to take responsibility for your life and make choices that align with your goals- You’re ready to make some honest self-evaluations and use them to take a proactive approach to get where you want to be!
- You’re ready to stop living a life of chance and start living a life of choice– You’re ready to take steps to live a life of purpose and fulfillment that’s true to your authentic self! You’re ready to live the life of greatness that you’re destined to, however that may look for you!
- You’re committed to yourself- You’re ready to put in the time, effort and investment in yourself. You realize that you owe it to yourself to not only be the best version of yourself but live the life you dream of.
I’m able to offer one complimentary coaching session to five individuals! If you’re interested in a complimentary session, email me at email@example.com. We’ll coordinate our calendars and schedule your session!