Every now and then I like to spread the blog love by reblogging. Today I found several things I wanted to share but they aren’t all WordPress blogs (gasp!) so I couldn’t use my handy reblog button. So I’ll still share the blog love outside of the WP platform, you’ll just have to click to read 😉
- Hilarious cards with things kids say on them (share your favorite one in the comments. Disclosure– don’t read at work because you might give away the fact you aren’t working…I warned you!)
- Mama Tribe (tell us in the comments if you’ve found your parenting tribe)
- Dads make up the parental unit too so here’s a hilarious post by a dad trying to convince his young twins to put their (explisitive) shoes on! (what was your favorite attempt on his list?)
- Parents make mistakes too, we’re only human (do you apologize to your kids when you’re wrong? Why or why not? If you care to share of course!)
- All families look different, and that’s ok (how amazing is Amaya’s story?! I love the solution her dad came up with!)
Have you already read these posts before? Are you familiar with these blogs? Share your thoughts about them in the comments, make sure to tell which post you’re commenting on just to avoid any possible confusion that could arise. What are your favorite parenting blogs? Have you read a good parenting post lately? Share in the comments! Happy Monday!