How has your fitness journey been coming along? I’ve been keeping up my active lifestyle and continue to see results. I walk a ton but one thing I could do is focus on my arms. So for this Fit Friday’s post, I’m spreading the blog love and reblogging a post with a quick set of arm toning exercises.
What are your favorite ways to tone your arms? Do you go to the gym? Do you lift sacks of potatoes? Push ups? Pull ups? Cross-fit? What’s your secret to getting sculpted biceps?
Sharing my arm workout today for all of you lovelies interested in sculpting those arms for summer. Enjoy and let me know what you think!
- Warm up: 5 min elliptical
- Preacher curls 3×10 superset with hammer curls 3×10 (I use 25 lbs for preachers, 15 lbs for hammers)
Circuit repeat 3x:
- 10 Tricep kick backs (I use 15 lbs)
- 20 Bench dips (last set to failure)
- 10 Overhead tricep extension (I use 25 lbs)
- Cable curls 3×10 superset with dumbbell curls 3×10 (Cant remember my weight on the cable, but I use 15 lbs for dumbbell curls)
- Rope tricep push down 3×10 superset with cable rope overhead extensions 3×10 (cant remember my weight here- but finish the last set to failure!)
My arms were screaming at this point. Make sure to stretch afterward.
Why do supersets? Supersets are great for busting through plateaus by changing up your normal routine. When doing supersets, you…
View original post 46 more words